Schedule a TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Session
Feb. 17, 2014
TIAA-CREF will continue hosting individual counseling sessions at Columbia College Chicago this spring.
The individual sessions are at no additional cost and you to discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. They are available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance, and annuities.
This individual counseling session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation;
- Offering any needed estate planning, including addressing one’s life insurance needs and wealth transfer strategies; and
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible.
Space is limited, so RSVP as soon as possible. Register at www.tiaa-cref.org/letstalk1
or call 866-843-5640, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday (ET).
- Tuesday, Feb. 25 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - 624 S. Michigan Ave., Room 305
- Tuesday, March 25 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - 624 S. Michigan Ave., Room 305
- Tuesday, April 15 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - 624 S. Michigan Ave., Room 305
- Thursday, May 29 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - 624 S. Michigan Ave., Room 305
- Wednesday, June 11 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - 624 S. Michigan Ave., Room 305