MyTime System Launched
Feb. 3, 2014
The new MyTime time processing application is up and running for 2014. The first two payrolls using MyTime have been completed. Using this new automated MyTime solution, employees and managers are now able to enter and approve time without the use of paper timesheets. As expected with any new implementation, several issues arose, which primarily consist of the following:
- ability to create pre-populated weekly work schedules;
- ability to enter and approve time for select individuals;
- ability to access and approve time submitted by your employees;
- ability to apply hours worked to the correct Time Reporting Code (TRC); and
- ability to enter additional pay correctly for specific individuals.
Some staff members have experienced glitches when entering or approving hours. Issues will continue to be monitored to ensure that all employees are paid on time.
For more information on using the MyTime system, please reference the following:
- FAQs and training materials — Find updated training guides for employees and managers on the MyTime FAQ page.
- Training sessions — Walk-in Assistance and WebEx trainings will be available through Feb. 13. To view the schedule and enroll in a class, go to the HR Training and Development site.
- Technical assistance — For help logging on to MyTime, or other technical questions, please contact the Columbia College Chicago Help Desk at ext. 7001. You may also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay calendar — See the Quarterly 2014 Pay Calendar for important deadlines related to entering and approving time.