Student Drawings Needed for College Coffee Sleeves
November 16, 2012
The Creative Services Department, in partnership with Institutional Marketing, is seeking original student drawings to appear on coffee sleeves at the college's three cafes:
- The Underground, 600 S. Michigan Ave., Basement
- The Conaway Center, 1104 S. Wabash Ave., 1st Floor
- The Wong Center, 623 S. Wabash Ave. 1st Floor
Faculty and staff members are encouraged to tell students about this opportunity to showcase their work at a unique "gallery on the go." There will be 12 drawings featured, one each month, and each image will be chosen by Warren Chapman, senior vice president, Mary Forde, assistant vice president of creative services, and Diane Doyne, associate vice president of public relations, marketing and advertising.
Submissions for all 12 drawings will be accepted from December 3, 2012, to January 7, 2013.
Entries should be submitted to Edward Thomas
. Students whose drawings are chosen will receive an award of $50.
Submission requirements for student drawings:
- Scalable to a "live" area of 2x4 inches
- Can appear on one or both sides of the sleeve
- Should be line art and will be reproduced in either black or a Pantone color of the student's choice
- Name, major, and year of graduation should be submitted along with the drawing
Click the image below for more details (PDF).