Let Us Get to Know You
Wish you knew more about the cool and talented people around you? So do we. Faculty and staff, let your colleagues get to know you. Take a few
minutes to answer our short and sweet questionnaire. Just copy and paste the questions into an email, answer each one, and send it off to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll post your responses in a snap. It's easy, breezy,
and fun! (If you have a picture of yourself, please send that along as well.)
1. What is your name, title, and department/school?
2. How long have you been employed at Columbia?
3. Would you please describe your job (in a nutshell)?
4. What might surprise your friends or colleagues to learn about your job?
5. Which TV show(s) do you never miss?
6. If you could meet anyone in the world—dead or alive—who would it be and what would you say to them?
7. What are three things you never leave the house without (besides wallet/purse, keys, cell phone)?
8. You’ve been given access to a time machine. Where are you going, and what time period?
9. What reality show would you go on and why?
10. Who is the most famous person you have met?
11. What was your first job, and what was it like?
12. What is the best part about working at Columbia?
13. What do you do when you aren’t working?