Academic Progress Reports Now Open
February 24, 2014
Academic Progress Reports are now open. Columbia faculty must complete Academic Progress Reports for each of their undergraduate courses. Reports are not required for Independent Projects, Directed Studies, Internships, Tutoring, Weekend Workshops, Research Mentorships, or Rehearsal or Recital Labs.
All reports must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, March 1.
To complete your Academic Progress Report(s) follow these steps:
- Log in to OASIS, click on the Faculty tab, and then click on the Academic Progress Report link near the bottom of the page, under Online Forms.
- Your class (or classes) will be listed. Click on the link for the class you want to work with.
- The roster form for that particular class will only show students who are officially registered for your class.
- Complete the form and then click the submit button. You will receive an email confirmation that you have submitted your verification.
These reports allow you, and the college, to identify students who:
- Have never attended a class session.
- To date, are not demonstrating satisfactory academic progress due to a lack of preparation, missed assignments, poor academic skills, irregular attendance, or other reasons.
Verification of your students’ academic progress is critical for academic and financial reasons. This on-line procedure only takes minutes to complete. Again, thank you for your continued support of our students.
For further information regarding the process and rationale for Academic Progress Reports, visit https://iris.colum.edu/apr
. If you have questions concerning submitting the form, please contact Marvin Cohen at 312.369.7226 or email@example.com
. If you have any other questions concerning Academic Progress Reports, please contact the Assistant Deans of Faculty Advising in your school.