2013 Commencement Faculty RSVP
February 28, 2013
The time has come to order academic caps and gowns in anticipation of Commencement 2013. All full-time faculty, lecturers, senior lecturers, and visiting artists are expected to participate in the graduation ceremonies of their departments. Part-time faculty members are strongly encouraged to attend and share in the achievements of our graduates. You must let us know if you plan to attend; otherwise, a seat will not be reserved for you. The Office of Academic Affairs will provide rented caps and gowns for faculty members who request them.
Whether or not you plan on attending or need a cap and gown, log in to the online form and fill in any missing or out-of-date information by Friday, March 8th.
For access to the form on campus: http://feithdb.admin.colum.edu/formsiq/form.do?pt=sEUcvuM-Kow-21DVQgT
For access to the form off campus: http://forms.colum.edu/formsiq/form.do?pt=sEUcvuM-Kow-21DVQgT
As you may know, undergraduate and graduate commencement exercises will be held in six ceremonies over a two-day period at the Chicago Theater, 175 North State Street:
Saturday, May 18
Sunday, May 19
- 10:00 AM - Theatre; Dance; Dance Movement Therapy and Counseling; Radio; Television; Audio Arts and Acoustics; and Science and Mathematics
- 1:30 PM - Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management; and Marketing Communication
- 5:00 PM - Fashion Studies; Photography; ASL – English Interpretation; Humanities, History, and Social Sciences – Cultural Studies; Education
- 9:00 AM - Film & Video
- 12:30 PM - Art + Design; Interactive Arts and Media
- 4:00 PM - Fiction Writing; English; Journalism; Music; Interdisciplinary Arts
We look forward to seeing you at commencement!