WCRX-FM Recognized with Six Awards of Distinction
WCRX FM has been awarded multiple 2012 Communicator Awards. This year we received a total of six Awards of Distinction in the following categories:
• Talent/News On-Air – “The Early Bird Show”
• Talent/Talk Show - The WCRX Sports Talk Show “Deep Dish”
• On-Air Programs - “Committing to our Community”
• Non-Profit Campaign – Manifest Features
• Promotional/Branding – WCRX Promos
• Productions/Writing Drama – “Inner Demons” – Episode 1
The Award of Distinction is presented for projects that exceed industry standards in quality and achievement.
The Communicator Awards is the largest international awards competition honoring creative excellence for communications professionals. The Communicator Awards received over 6,000 entries from ad agencies, interactive agencies, production firms, in-house creative professionals, design firms, radio stations and graphic designers.
The Communicator Awards is sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms.
Here is the list of student winners:
• Talent/News On-Air - The Early Bird Show – Michael Michalski
• Talent/Talk Show - Deep Dish Sports
Sam Panayotovich and Shane Reynolds
• Programs - Committing to Our Community – WCRX Staff
• Non-Profit Campaign - Manifest 2010 Broadcast
Anthony Malysiak, Nicole Butler and Daniel Pasquerelli
• Promotional/Branding WCRX Promos
Nicole Butler, James Moody and Megan Levine
• Productions/Writing Drama “Inner Demons” – Episode I
Radio Dramatic Series (3) Classes